Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day #6...34 weeks!!

Today has already been interesting,  Julia (my doctor) came in at 7 to see how everything was going.  After she left I jumped in the cold shower and got ready for the day.  But after that I started having contractions again, they were about 10 mins apart and not too strong.  The nurse brought my medication to me and I am still having them.  I'll be getting on the monitors soon so we will see what happens.  Julia said that we have to hold off for at least one more week.  Today I am 34 weeks along!!  Yeah!!  Julia said I am looking great but Luke has got to cooperate and stay where he is at.

Last night Matt, Ranae, Trey and Ethan came to visit us.  Those boys are so dang cute and hilarious.  Trey was playing DS with Randy and Ethan was jumping on Ranae.  My step mom and her husband came also, they were on their way home from St. George.  Kim is so cute, she brought me tons of magazines, treats and a DS game.  My visiting teachers came also, I have never met them before so that was nice to finally put a face to their name.

Thanks again for all of your comments and prayers, Randy and I really appreciate all of the support that we have gotten from our friends and family.


1 comment:

marlene said...

I cannot believe everything that you have gone through...and you are so upbeat! You are amazing - Luke will be so blessed to have such a good mom (and dad, of course) :) Good luck with everything, know that we are thinking and praying for you all.