Friday, January 16, 2009

All hooked up at the hospital...

Randy and I are in the delivery room waiting to see what will happen with Luke... (Thursday morning)



Thursday afternoon...  My contractions are under control and I got to move rooms.  I am now in the rooms where you stay after you have the baby.  It's much nicer and more comfortable then the the delivery room.  I only have the nurses coming in every few hours verses every hour.  Luke wouldn't cooperate with one of the nurses, she was trying to hook him up to the monitor to make sure his heart beat was okay.  She had to call in another nurse to have her try and he liked her and did much better.  It was kinda funny.  The new nurse found his heart beat and everything was great.  I actually slept for more than 2 hours last night.  

Thanks for all of your calls and prayers, Randy and I appreciate it so much.


7 comments:

Mitzi said...

I just wanted to tell you good luck and I hope everything works out for you guys! Keep us posted and stay healthy!

Kaylyn said...

Good Luck Brit! I hope the little guy hangs on a few more weeks!! :) Can't wait to see pictures though!

Kaylyn

Chelsie said...

good luck brit. you guys will be in our prayers. if a mean respiratory therapists named rob toyn comes in....ha...jk.

Rachel Teran said...

Good luck! Sooo excited for ya.

Katie and Rob said...

Brittnee! I am SO sorry to hear what you are going through! I have been checking your blog like everyday and I kept thinking that I hope that everything is ok since it has been awhile since updates. I hope that little Luke stays put for a few more weeks, best of luck! Keep us posted. We will be thinking and praying for you guys!

Anna said...

Oh my goodness! That little Luke better stay where he is put! Knowing you though he probably has a mind of his own! Good luck! you are in my prayers little lady. I know everything will be great!

Davis Family said...

Britt! I hope things settle down and Luke stays put for a couple more weeks. Let me know if you need anything. The cobb salad is pretty good down at the cafeteria make Randy go get you one :)