Monday, January 19, 2009

Day #5

Today has been a good day, I have had a few visitors so the time has gone by so fast.  I missed lunch today that's how fast it has gone by today.  My aunt Donna came in this morning, it was great to see her because I didn't see her at Christmas.  I had some more really strong contractions today that were very close together.  The nurse gave me another shot to stop them and it worked very fast.  The shot makes me very shaky and sick but I would rather have that then Luke coming out when he needs to stay inside.  

Last night, my family brought Sadie to see me.  Oh my gosh I wanted to cry when I saw her.  I was so happy and excited.  She was hilarious and wouldn't leave my side or stop licking me.  Randy tried to pick her up and she growled at him.  Then the kids tried to pick her up and she got mad.  She is going to be so shocked when we come home with the baby!!  My friend from high school also came to see me, Amber Hoyle.  I haven't seen her for about 4 years.  She is pregnant with her 3rd baby, she will have 3 kids in diapers!!  Oh my goodness, she is crazy!  It was very good to see her and hear about what she has been doing since high school.  

Tonight we have quite a few visitors coming.  It will be nice to catch up with family and friends.  Randy and I are going to the nursery tonight so he can see what the brand new babies look like.  Also a social worker came in and said we can take a tour of the NI CU so we aren't completely surprised when he comes.

3 comments:

Cherisse said...

I wish I could come and see you. But, I'm glad that you have lots of visitors coming now. If we were at the same hospital, then I could see you, but we're not. So, I guess it will be a few weeks. Well, I hope things continue to go well. I talk to you later.

Sherilyn said...

We have not been able to get up to see you but want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. We pray that Luke will not come earlier than he needs and that when he does come that he will be healthy baby. We love you and will continue to keep all of you in our prayers

Kaylyn said...

Sounds like things are looking a little better. :) I hope that Luke can just hang in there a while longer, and you guys don't have to spend time in NICU.

Good Luck!
Kaylyn