Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day #4...

Everything is still going well!  The baby is very active, I have been sleeping pretty well thru the night.  The nurses are so nice and very helpful!  All of them keep saying I am their easiest patient because I don't demand lots of things from them.  Yesterday afternoon I took my medicine that is stopping the contractions and for some reason I turned really red.  The nurses didn't know what to do because I wasn't itching or having a hard time breathing.  I just looked like I got back from St. George and laid out in the sun for 4 hours.  Pretty interesting, but after about an hour it finally went away.  Last night I got to take a wheel chair ride around hospital.  I was so excited to get out of my room and have fresh air.  My family is coming to visit today and they are bringing Sadie, aww I can't wait to see her.  She is going to freak out, she doesn't like new things so it will be fun to see what she does.  Some members from the church came this morning and they are bringing me the sacrament and also a lesson today.  It will be nice to have some familiar activity right now.  

5 comments:

Evie Wonder said...

Our thoughts and prayers and with you and Randy. Lil' Luke just wants to greet his fam! We wish we could be there to help with the boredom! I look forward to getting updates!

We love you--Britt, Randy, and Luke!!

Ranae and Matt said...

Brittnee, We love you and want you to know we are thinking of you. We hope things keep going well. We really want to come visit but I can't stop throwing up and we all have had a touch of flu I think. So we don't think that would be good to come visit and bring the sickies to you. But we will when we are all better. So take care and we will see you soon. Let us know if there is anything you need.

Meg said...

All I can say is hang in there girl! Sounds like you are doing great so far, and I am glade that things are going okay for baby and you. Looks like you have lots of company to kind of keep you busy, but if there is a day that you are bored morning or night you know my number i can be there, and we can talk about the old days sleeping on my trap when your tire wheel feel off at wal mart etc etc haha. And of coarse the nurses would love to take care of you, how could they not you are freaking AWESOME! Love ya girl.

Davis Family said...

It sounds like you are hanging in there! I bet you are so excited for Sadie to come visit :) Isnt it crazy how you always end up loving them like family? That is crazy that you turned all red.....brought back memories of water aroebics :)

pat said...

This is Pat Bahr...we knew Randy on his mission and his mom shared your blog with me. I guess I haven't read it in awhile because I was shocked to hear you are in the hospital, but glad to hear you had a blessing and we all know that things will go well now. Randy, we think about you often and would love to see you and Britt sometime and of course Luke when he comes! Good luck! You guys are in our prayers!