Saturday, November 03, 2007

What Happened in January??

These next few posts are going to be a journal for myself. I need to remember everything that happened this year considering it's almost over. I am going to do a slide show of each month so you can see what we did!!





First: New Years w/ the Bates Family
This is when we played the WII all night. We all had so much fun. Funny story, Randy got hit in the arm by his younger brother Phil. They were playing Tennis when all of a sudden Randy was laying on the couch turning green. Phil had hit him in the funny bone so hard that he couldn't breath. Well where was his wife that should be helping him and making sure that he was ok...she was looking for the camera and laughing so hard with Ranae. We could hardly stand it was so funny!! I did however get a few breaths in asking if he was okay. We even got Cynthia to try out the wii! She did very well at bowling.

Second: Hannah playing Indoor Soccer
This was her first experience playing indoor soccer. This was one of the weekends I was babysitting the cute kids so I got to take her. It was fun to watch her because she didn't know the rules yet but she did so good for it being her first time. After that game she decided that she liked playing outside more. The kids weren't really into her playing so we played around with the camera.

Third: Ethan's Baby Blessing
This is Ranae and Matt's adorable child! They had the whole family over including aunts, uncles and cousins. Once again we were playing the wii! Nobody got hurt this time. We just ate some yummy food and mingled.

Fourth: Cheetah Girls Concert
My mom and I took the girls to see the CHEETAH GIRLS! It was so much fun! My mom and I were singing along because of course we have seen this movie a million times. She bought them really cute shirts and bracelets! It was great fun. My mom's best friend also took her little girl! They unfortunately didn't get to sit by us but we met up with them later. The Cheetah Girls put on a great show.

Fifth: Our Late Christmas with my brothers
Since December was so crazy and we didn't actually spend Christmas with them, we had to do Christmas in January. Randy and I were so excited to give them their present.....we got them JAZZ TICKETS. It was very meaningful because when our dad was alive he would take us to the games all the time. We always sat in the nose bleed section so that's where we got their tickets. We had the best time ever. They were so into the game and new so much of what was going on I loved it.

Sixth: Jordan and Nick playing basketball
I had been wanting to see them play basketball forever so the same night that we did Christmas we watched them play. They both did so well! They are taking after our dad so much. I hope they keep playing forever!

No comments: