Sunday, November 04, 2007

February....

Wow February was literally a short month for us...

First, we had my birthday on the 5th!! Yeah that's when I turned 22! Randy spoiled me like always. The card was histerical...a high school musical sing a long card. WOW!! I got this beautiful picture of the SLC temple, that's where we got married. My family got me this great straightener that I have been wanting forever!! I also got a very cute charm bracelet from my family. I love it! However, I am such a dork. I can't wear it too often because I haven't filled it up with charms and they always go under my wrist. Does anyone know what I am talking about...ah it drives me crazy! But I still love it.

Secondly, Jessica and Scot had a new addition to their family! His name is Charlie, he came from a shelter in St. George. He had lived in a dog run for his whole life so he is just getting used to the ideas of toys and bones.

No comments: