Tuesday, November 06, 2007

This next post is going to be long...I am going to join a few months together so I can move on to what's happening right now!

MAY

-Mom's birthday!

She turned 41 on May 6th! She wasn't too excited to be turning 41 but we all were. We love teasing her because she absolutely hates that Jared is younger than her. She got a very nice camera from the kids and Jared! She is still learning how to use it.

-Pictures for the 50th

My grandparents on the mom's side were getting ready for their 50th anniversary celebration. Janet Green took their pictures at the park in Ogden. It's beautiful there. The pictures turned out so cute!

-Abby's Preschool Graduation

She was so excited for this day but yet she still wanted to go there. Abby sang every song to the fullest and was very comical the entire time. She had a blast with her friends!

-Camping with the Bates Family!!! =>

Every year the Bates get together a few times a year and go camping. It's the best weekend of the year because you relax, eat and have fun. Randy's aunts are very crafty so we bring our scrapbooking and other crafts CAMPING. I thought that was the weirdest thing ever. I had been camping so many times with my family and we never did that. We watch movies...oh and we played the nintendo WII...how random! It was a lot of fun. They are the closest family I have ever met. It was very difficult for me in the beginning because my family isn't as close as theirs. So when I found out they all lived by each other I thought that was just weird. But I am adapting very well and I love that family so much. I can't for next year because I won't be working at BEST BUY so I can go even more....yeah!

-Hannah playing SOFTBALL...

Hannah is going so well in softball this year. She is playing in Clearfield with some girls that she goes to school with. Hannah is playing 1st baseman...wow she can catch most of the balls. I am so proud of her. It's funny how athletic she is.

Now we are into JUNE...

-Troy & Denise's wedding

They got married in Sherwood Hills on the Golf Course. It was so beautiful. They dated for a few years then finally Troy decided to ask her. I am so happy that Denise is in our family she is so funny and fits in very well. I got to see a lot of my cousins that I haven't seen in so long!

-Getting ready for the 50th on the 23rd

I am counting down the days that it will be here! We have been planning for this day for months. My aunt Ann came out to Grandma's and decorated their back yard! My mom, Randy and I did the yard work...front and back yard. It was so hot and boy I didn't want to be doing it but I knew it was going to make my grandparents so happy.

-YEAH the 50th is finally here...

The party turned out so amazing! I got to see Gerald...whom I have never met before. He is my grandma's brother that lives in CALI. There were so many people. Grandpa remembered everyone...it was impressive. He had gotten admitted to the hospital just a few days before the BIG DAY. So having that happen he was in good spirits and behaved very well.

-Boating

We went to Pine View in my parents new boat. It was a blast. My friend Emily Danks came...I haven't seen her for atleast a year. She was afraid of Jared's driving so you will see her riding with the little girls. Jared did get pretty vicious with us on the tube but we still had lots of fun. You can definately see with the pictures.



Well that's all for May & June...hopefully you are liking this, I know it's lots of info but like I said before I haven't had real time to spend on scrapbooking and I don't want to forget what's happened!!




2 comments:

Cody & Melanie said...

Hey Brit! Gosh I haven't seen you in years!! I'm so glad to see how good your doing! Gosh you have been a busy girl! I love your blog it's been fun to read..and i love pictures! I need to learn how to do cute stuff on my page! Our pg is laytonlovin.blogspot. I hope we can now keep in better touch!

Chelsie said...

I love all the pics Brit! It looks like you guys have been busy. I'm excited to see what you guys are up to now