Tuesday, November 27, 2007

August was one of the best months this year...

To start the month we had Erik & Ali's wedding at the Bountiful Temple. It was gorgeous. Ali looked beautiful and they had so many friends and family there. Then we went to Oregon with Scot & Jessica. We all stayed with Carrie & Scot (Jessica's parents). They have a cute home there with a very nice yard. They also have the craziest dog ever. He gets very mad when people walk past his food. Well one night I starting running down the stairs (not thinking), well the dog started chasing me. I had to run into the bathroom because he is so scary. HILARIOUS!! Also if you drop something on the floor he thinks it's his so natural reaction you would bend down to pick it up...well think again that dog attacks. Adam had to save the ranch dressing because he was coming after me. As you can see we didn't really get along! Even though I almost lost my life a few times we can't wait to go back. We are planning a trip for this summer...hopefully. My cousin and her husband live there also so it was so awesome to get to spend time with them. I miss them so much. To finish off the month we went to Cherry Hill for Trey's birthday party. I was a little skeptical of getting the water but after I saw my mother in law in there how could I resist. My in laws are such troopers!! We had so much fun with the family. Ethan and Trey kept wanting to go down the big slides, they were so brave. I was terrified at first of them. Trey wanted to ride with Randy only because he was the funnest.


No comments: