Saturday, February 21, 2009

Luke is 3 weeks old..

Luke had his 3 week old appointment.  It was a stressful one..he was circumcised and had his tongue clipped.  Everything worked out great and he is doing well.  He weighs 6lbs!!  Can you believe that??  Luke gained 1 pound 3 ounces in one week.  The doctor said "Keep feeding him and doing what you are doing."  She said that last time, it was pretty funny.  Since he is doing so well we don't have to go back into the doctor for a month.  YEAH!!


3 comments:

Ranae and Matt said...

i am so glad he is getting so big. I really want to see him again. but Ethan has a cold, Trey had strep and with RSV we will not come around until we are totally better. We do have a present for him and it looks like we better give it to you soon or he wont be able o wear it with how fast he is growing.Good job.

Rachel Teran said...

That is so fun! :) Time is going to fly, I'm sure.

I have an ADORABLE picture of you and Randy at our wedding. I need to send you a copy. You look gorgeoussss. You need to give me your e-mail so I can send it to you!!

Katie and Rob said...

How is Luke doing? Hope that he is getting better quick. I am sure he is getting bigger, excited for you to post more picutres!!!!