Friday, October 17, 2008

Snowing in October..


I can't believe the snow that we got. In South Ogden we got about 6 inches, you can't really tell by the pictures because it had already started melting the next day when I took the pictures.





Hannah and the neighbor girl were building a fort. All the kids were going to have a snow ball fight.





Caden and the alex were starting to throw snow balls, so I was getting out of there!




Abby always has to pose!!




Abby is hiding in the hole so she doesn't get hit by the snow balls.





Walker and Abby were on the same team..





Caden is so cute

This Sadie on the ride home from playing outside..she was exhausted and cold.

Our house after the first snowfall

Randy and I are most likely going to buy a snow blower this year because of the horrible snow we got last year. For some reason the city doesn't plow our road, only the main road the circles around our neighborhood. Well if any of u know us..we have a mustang. Yeah that doesn't really go in the winter very well when there is hardly any snow on the ground. Just imagine us last year trying to get into our house when the snow was about 3 feet deep. One of our neighbors had to snow plow the road before we could make it home. So this year we don't want to be known as the neighbor stuck in the road!

8 comments:

Shambray said...

Wow! You guys did get a lot of snow. In Farr West it snowed, but it did not stick. It is crazy how different it is from city to city!

Anna said...

all that I can say is YUCK!!

Chelsie said...

ah that stinks about them not plowing your road, they never plowed the road to our house in south ogden, it sucked...hopefully you guys have better luck this year :-)

Katie and Rob said...

I can't believe it is already time for snow! Your house looks so cute and nice! I am so excited for your little boy-I just love the name Luke/Lucas-good luck deciding what the middle name will be.

Meg said...

I want to come see your cute house. And wow already half way there crazy and exciting I can not wait until I get to meet this little guy.

Evie Wonder said...

And that's why I live in Oregon!

April said...

you did get alot of snow it is pretty but i am glad that we did not get it here! I like your house it is very cute from the outside!

Cherisse said...

Hey we are putting our blog to private, so if you could send me your email that would be great. Hope you are feeling well.