Wednesday, October 08, 2008

BABY BABY!!

So I forgot to mention that I get to find out what the baby is tomorrow!! Yes, I am so excited and I can't wait. I had a dream that I was having a GIRL (everyone says those are always right, so we will see). The doctor thought the last time we were there that the baby is a BOY. It has been killing me for the last little bit. I can't believe that I am half way done!! My mom is coming to our doctor's appointments, she can't wait either. I called today to remind her about the appt and the time. She was freaking out that I called to remind her because she said she would never forget something like that. FUNNY!! For all of you that know my mom I am sure you are laughing because you can only imagine the look on her face.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

So Randy finally told George! I can't wait to find out what it is. Call if you need any help with anything!

Katie and Rob said...

Ha Ha! Your mom is so funny. How is she these days? Tell her hi for me :)