Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Haven't updated forever..

I know it's been so long since I have put anything new on here. We are having issues with our computer. I can post things on here but having a hard time with the pictures, we have ran in to the problem of having too much stuff on our computer. I have about 10,000 pics and over 30,000 songs. Not to mention all of my adobe programs, quicken and etc. So I'll just post what we have been doing and put pictures in later...

Last night we went to the Weezer concert at the E Center. They are really great live, very funny and interactive with the crowd which is way fun.

I have been putting our house together!! My goal is to have our basement organized, framed and the electrical done, our computer room complete, transfer information from computer to external hard drive, baby's room mostly done, buy new bed spread and decorations for our room, hang up pictures in my bathroom, also re do Randy's bathroom all before the holidays hit. So I only have about 6 weeks to complete all of this. I have got to get moving on all of this!! As you all know I work at Best Buy so I can't do anything during the holidays, as far as fun stuff. Especially this year since I will be huge!! It will be a fun adventure tho, so I'll keep you updated and hopefully we can get the computer situation figured out.

No comments: