Wednesday, October 01, 2008

FRIED CHICKEN..I miss you

I know that u are all wondering what this is going to be about...

Well my grandpa's bird that is 22 years old died last night. He did have cancer at one point, a huge growth on his wing, an abnormally long beak, and he lost a lof of weight because he wouldn't eat. My grandpa got him right after his stroke so he could teach the bird how to talk and they could do it together because my grandpa had to learn a lot of new things again. This is very sad because the bird was only 1 year younger than me so he has been alive as long as me. That bird was hilarious...he would get on my shoulders and eat my earrings, poop down my back and also get on the top of my head. When I was younger he would chase me around the house. So fried chicken will be deeply missed. I am not really sure what my grandpa will do with out him.

On a a funnier note... Fried Chicken would chirp a certain tune to my grandpa when he would be coming down the hall. This morning grandpa was talking to the bird and he wasn't responding. So grandma went to his cage to see what was wrong. Grandpa said "Well what's wrong why isn't the damn bird responding to me." Grandma said "George, have you ever seen him laying on the ground of the cage...I think he is dead." Then grandpa went over there to see for himself. Sure enough he wasn't breathing. Grandma asked grandpa what they should do with the bird. His response was "Just throw it in the garbage, it's dead." Of course my grandma couldn't so my mom and siblings went over and had a funeral for him. They barried him in the back yard and they are making him a head stone. You had to hear the story from my mom since she was there! Hilarious..my grandparents always are arguing over the funniest things ever.

Fried Chicked you'll be missed but we are glad you aren't suffering anymore.


(I am looking for pictures)

No comments: