Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another reason I haven't been blogging...

Sorry that I don't have updated pictures of Luke yet.. I will this week!! I promise. I need to get them from my mom. I had my gallbladder removed last week. Yes I had surgery!! I couldn't believe that I needed it out. Who would have thought or known that it was all because of having a baby. I had an episode when I was 7 months pregnant but just thought it was the flu. Then I had another about 2 weeks ago w/a vomit fest too. I just laid in bed crying because it was hurting so bad. Remember when i said that I had a panic attack well it was a gallbladder attack. Then I had another one a week ago, same symptoms. Went into the doctor and sure enough I needed surgery that day. Well they couldn't find a surgeon to do it because they were in trama. So I needed to go to the ER!!!! Yes the emergency room...hefty bill I am sure. Then the doctor on call there couldn't find a surgeon so I laid in their uncomfortable bed for 4 hours then I was sent home with some pain meds. Finally 2 days later I was able to get it removed! Thank goodness it was just an outpatient surgery so I didn't have to stay in the hospital. Everything is going well now. I finally was able to hold Luke about 3 days. I still am in pain and can't lift things that are too heavy!!
Luke is doing amazing! I weighed him on my moms scale which showed him at 9lbs!! He has double his birth weight...yeah! We went to Hannah's championship game at weber high! Which was so intense..I'll post those pictures too. I was in a lot of pain after because we were all yelling and clapping so much but it was soooo worth it.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

If there's anything I can do for you let me know! I'd love to help!