Monday, December 10, 2007

Getting ready for Christmas...

Randy is doing such a great job decorating our house. I was inside decorating...I don't really like the cold weather. This was the first storm we had this year.
Randy decided to throw Sadie in the snow...she is such a princess (she hated it)
Our nativity set that I got for Christmas last year...I couldn't wait to put it up. You should ask Randy I was begging him to put it up in October...I really wanted to skip the Thanksgiving decorating and move right on to Christmas.
This is our house completely decorated. It turned out pretty good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your decorations look great! Randy, good job with the outside- braving the snow...Brit, I'm with you, I'm not a fan of the cold!

Chelsie said...

Your house looks so good! Good job Randy! I love your nativity set! Where are you guys looking for a house? I'm so sorry about your dad...it's good to hear what your family is doing though...you have an amazing family here and all of your questions will be answered on the other side. I love ya Brit!

Davis Family said...

Hey britt. Your house looks so cute! I love your nativity. Tell Randy he did a good job on the outside. He did a lot more than Slade! Im sorry about your dad. But like you said Jared and your mom are awesome! We need to get together soon. Call me when you have a free afternoon!