Saturday, December 01, 2007

Our last St. George Trip of the year

This is DIXIE rock...wow it brings back so many great memories. That's where Randy proposed to me in April of 2005. Our story is pretty funny...I'll skip a few parts because it's so long. Let's just say I didn't want to go up there that night. So Randy told me that we were just going home but instead he drove up there anyway and made me get out of the car. Pretty funny. I was very stubborn.
Hannah is the one with her butt sticking out! She played so well. Her and Johnny were the best players. Hannah played first baseman pretty much the whole time. She had some really great plays.

Abby and Mae Mae having lots of fun at the games. They were running everywhere and meeting new people. Just like ABBY! They are best friends and they live next door.

Hannah, Johnny and Haylee had a great time playing. They didn't win the tournament this time but learned alot. There were playing with girls a year or 2 years older than them. They still did pretty well considering the circumstances. Hannah is enjoying playing this year!

That was pretty much all we did in St. George. However we did go to the best place ever...The Pasta Factory!! I know we have some up here now but they don't compare to that one. Randy and I ate there so many times that we always got $5 off our meals because we would feel up the cards so quick. We miss it so much but we are glad to be around family. Maybe one day we will be back down there.

2 comments:

Meg said...

hey girl i can't believe how big they are time really has just flown by. I miss you tons and try to keep in touch i know you are way busy this time of year. love ya meg

Chelsie said...

I love the forgotten carols, and mission stories! It's so fun to see the hubbies get all excited about such a special time in their life. I love the story of how Randy purposed..it's always the best story when things don't go exactly as planned. You guys have done so many fun things!