Monday, August 17, 2009

Hannah's Softball Tourny











Hannah is playing softball again this year... she is so good at it. She plays 1st base most of the time. This time the tourny was in Spanish Fork. We stayed in a hotel down there for the weekend. Their team took 6th out of 30 teams. Not too shabby...

Jared got lost on his way there... Hilarious. He is the one that explained to all of us how to get there. He ended up at the wrong hotel by University Mall, ran into construction, took back roads then got lost. He didn't get to us until midnight the first night. We had all been there for hours.

4 comments:

Naomi said...

I love how you have three pictures of Luke in "Hanna's Softball Tourny". Makes me laugh! Such a "mom" thing to do. ;)

Chelsie said...

haha, that is hilarious and totally something i would have done!

Cherisse said...

Brittnee! We are in China!!! Luke is so big now and so cute! Keep in touch!!! love ya.

Katie and Rob said...

Ha ha ha ha! That made me laugh that Jared got lost! I bet he wasn't too happy about that! And I also love how you have a bunch of pictures of Luke for the softball tourny-I love how babies become the main attraction! He is getting so big! Isn't it crazy how fast time goes, I am still trying to figure out how my little boy is no longer a baby. So sad, but wonderful too! Looks like you guys are doing great :)