Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm Pregnant...

Randy and I are going to have our first baby. We are so excited! This baby was definately not planned but we are excited to finally have one. I have been very sick for the last 7 weeks, which is so draining. But I keep telling myself that it can only get better from here. Before we found out I was pregnant I thought that something was seriously wrong with me because I could smell things a million miles away and I was so sick. Well I took 3 home pregnancy tests and they were all negative. My first thought was oh great I am going to die. Then I went to a clinic, that's where they told us we were pregnant. It has been an interesting few months. Last week we went to the doctor to find out if everything was okay and how far along I was. Well I had told them when I thought my last cycle was, well I was totally off!! We were 4 weeks farther along then I thought.. Man I was so excited because hopefully that means I am almost done being ill!! Our baby looks like a baby right now instead of a blob! YEAH!

10 comments:

Naomi said...

WHAT?!?! That is soo exciting!! Randy, you need to email George and let him know! Also, did you know Nate and Jodie are expecting too? They are having a little girl due in October. HOORAY!!! I'm not going to be the only mom in the group anymore!

Chelsie said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you two! you will be such a cute momma! hey maybe this means i will finally get to see you! for real brit...we don't live that far apart....we need to get together!!! when is your due date?!

Cherisse said...

Yes I'm very excited for you guys!!! I'm gald you called me. So far we have been having a great time here in Taiwan. However, my pregnancy and traveling haven't been mixing well. Probably because there is a 14 hour time difference and it's 100 degrees and 100 percent humididty. Mosiah's great grandma has been enjoying him very much, so it is fun to watch them. Well, we will have to get together when we get back. love you.

Anna said...

YAY!! Im so excited for you!! When are you due? I am in town for a week so we should get together! Call me! 801-458-5973

Katie and Rob said...

Brittnee!!!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! I think it is baby season, everyone is having a baby! I am so sorry that you have been so sick, I was totally there. About 16 weeks along the world starting to look like a beautiful place and life was starting to be enjoyable. Hang in there, once you feel it move it makes it all worth it. I absolutely love being pregnant, I think it is the greatest thing in the world! Congrats again! When are you due?

April said...

Hay congratulations!! That is way exciting! I feel so out of the loop with the family right now as I have not been to the last couple of things from being sick or visiting with my dad and his family as he was in town the past week! So when is your due date? I really enjoy being pregnant especially when you start to feel them move it is wonderful!

Evie Wonder said...

Congrats!!

KarsonK2 said...

Congratulations!

Sherilyn said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you both. It will be fun to have another little one in the family

Mitzi said...

That is so awesome! Congrats! I hope you aren't sick too much longer. Good luck with that!