Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Universal Studios & SeaWorld

Wow..I finally had a few minutes to post a few more pictures of our trip which was actually in January (man I am on the ball).

I absolutely love Sea World. We watched the shows, pet the dolphins and rode the 2 rides they have. Once again Randy wasn't able to touch the dolphins, every time we go he tries to pet them but they always swim away. It's the funniest thing ever!! All the shows were really good except the freaky bird/dolphin show. They were people dressed as birds and flying everywhere..all I wanted to see was more of the dolphins. But I guess it's not my show!!

Universal was fun..Haylee performed in the Disaster film. Which was so funny..I couldn't stop laughing. She was screaming and thrashing about. Hilarious!!

6 comments:

Chelsie said...

How fun! I LOVE sea world too! I always tell Brandon how much better it is than DisneyLand...glad I'm not alone. Cute pics. You guys are always off doing something fun! As for the picture, I just do that in photoshop...it's about the only thing I know how to do...haven't a clue how to make my pictures look better....but I can add text. :-)

The Walkers said...

Hey Brittnee how are you doing?! This is Heather (Satterthwaite) Walker I don't know if you remember me or not! I came across you blog through anna's blog! Looks like you are doing great and loving the married life! You should take a look at our blog and we can keep in touch! It is heatherandwyatt.blogspot.com!!!

Evie Wonder said...

Miss you Britt! Still lovin' the new house? I don't know if Jess told you, but I'm making my way to Utah in June. Hopefully I'll be able to see you and the rest of the fam!

love you,
Megs

Naomi said...

We are jealous. Although California isn't that bad. Too bad we won't be here much longer. Here's our link: bawdenbehaviors.blogspot.com

Chelsie said...

Hey Brit! I'm having a modbe party on the 21st. Remember Lindsey Owens? She's selling them now! Email me your address if you're interested. btoyn@comcast.net They have so super cute swimsuits and clothes.

Chelsie said...

Hey Brit! I'm having a modbe party on the 21st. Remember Lindsey Owens? She's selling them now! Email me your address if you're interested. btoyn@comcast.net They have so super cute swimsuits and clothes.