Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Animal Kingdom

We have to many pictures so I am going to break it up to a few posts. It's too hard for me to decide on a few of them. The Animal Kingdom was our first day. It was better than I thought it was going to be. We rode on the new roller coaster named Everest...wow I really liked it. That was the best part of Animal Kingdom. I did however like the tour that we went on. The picture of the flamingos is from that. They told us about the different animals and they made the acres of land look like Africa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Britt, wow I was so excited to see your blog! I got your site off of Cherisses. It looks like you had a really fun time on your vacation. By the way this is Rachel Barrett (Hatch). You'll have to visit my blog and stay in touch! (nathancbarrettfamily.blogspot.com)