Friday, January 11, 2008

We are finally done moving

We have finally moved into our new house. Unfortunately I don't have pictures right now, so I'll post them soon. We don't have internet so that's why I haven't posted anything in a month!! But I promise as soon as I get it there will be more. Randy and I are loving our new house, it's in south ogden. We haven't been to our new ward yet but we will be going this sunday. I have met some of our neighbors, they are very nice. Some of them helped Randy and I get out of snowy driveway. I couldn't believe that we got 18 inches...it felt like a lot more than that. I got stuck going out of the driveway and couldn't make it to work then Randy got stuck on our street. For some reason they don't plow our streets until late at night...kinda frustrating. The one thing that worked out is it forced us to get to know our neighbors. Well I just wanted to let you know that we are officially home owners..it's kinda crazy. I miss my town house but I can't wait to start painting and getting the house put together. YEAH

6 comments:

Chelsie said...

Congrats! I'm excited to see pics of your cute house! Whereabouts in South Ogden is it? We love it out there! I was excited for a new post..everytime I look at your blog lately..it's been making me hungry for sweets

Cherisse said...

I've been wondering where you've been. I'm glad you have your house now. We'll have to come and see it soon. Mosiah is getting so big. He's almost crawling. Megan will have her shower soon, so i'll probably see you there. Love ya.

Anna said...

Yay for being a home owner!! I'm not going to lie Im a bit jealous we still have 3 or more years of apartment living. I cant wait to see pics!

Cody & Melanie said...

Yeah good for you! It's so fun to have a place you can call your very own! We're somewhat in that area! So if you need any help let us know! We got the whole painting thing down!!

Unknown said...

Dude brit i think i live right by you i ran into shay at albertsons and she mentioned that you live kinda by the green walmart and i live right there too, sweet action i think we are neighbors, ~juliet~

Chelsie said...

Hey! Before I forget, I just wanted to say, Happy Birthday on Tuesday!